>From:
Richard
Alford
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2002 9:03
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Viruses

Actually, it depends on how you have OE setup,
which version you run and how recently you have patched OE.  Users should
have upgraded to OE6 to benefit MS's attempts to plug some of the holes in
their tools.  A new twist I have been getting is a request to save afile
to disk when I preview email - of course, the answer is pitch it
immediately.

For the interested that don't have moneyfor a
virus tool after last week's market, AVG at <A
href="">www.grisoft.com is free and highly
recommended.

Cheers,

Richard