RE: [amibroker] 4.0 Upgrade Question

Larry:did the
upgrade install itself in Amibroker, rather than Amibroker/Amibroker?? This
happened to several folks who I think had the same problem you are having.
Check with Windows Explorer what the structure is of C:/Program
Files/Amibroker.  The install program should/will install over the topof
your previous installation and if you selected Upgrade vs Full when you
downloaded, then it should maintain all of your previous databases.  This
is the way it worked for me. Otherwise, "fool around" with the database settings
under the File Menu.  Sorry I can't help more.
<SPAN
class=130182121-28042002>
Ken

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Larry M. Powell
[mailto:larypowell@xxxx]Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2002 4:17
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] 4.0
Upgrade Question
I upgraded from 3.95 to 4.0 this weekend.  I
have two data bases, the main one is linked to TC2000, the second is mutualfund
data in MS format.  I have done the normal routine, of Opening the Mutual
Fund Database, Importing the MS data in the respective Groups.  The import
wizzard shows the correct dates.  All of the funds are listed in the Groups
where they belong.

I cannot get the chart to display the data.
Is there a different setting?  Any ideas - please.

Larry M. PowellYour use of
Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.