Re: opt this

This is only part of the formula. It is for a 14 period indicator. As
you can see the lines of code will change for every parameter input.
This is known as projection bands by Mel Widner, it is included in
metastock. (coded: ProjBandBot(14) which makes it easy to optimize)

Min(L, Min(Ref(L,-1) +1* LinRegSlope(L, 14),
Min(Ref(L,-2) +2* LinRegSlope(L, 14),
Min(Ref(L,-3) +3* LinRegSlope(L, 14),
Min(Ref(L,-4) +4* LinRegSlope(L, 14),
Min(Ref(L,-5) +5* LinRegSlope(L, 14),
Min(Ref(L,-6) +6* LinRegSlope(L, 14),
Min(Ref(L,-7) +7* LinRegSlope(L, 14),
Min(Ref(L,-8) +8* LinRegSlope(L, 14),
Min(Ref(L,-9) +9* LinRegSlope(L, 14),
Min(Ref(L,-10) +10* LinRegSlope(L, 14),
Min(Ref(L,-11) +11* LinRegSlope(L, 14),
Min(Ref(L,-12) +12* LinRegSlope(L, 14),
Ref(L,-13) +13* LinRegSlope(L, 14))))))))))))));