>From:
Steve Dugas

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2002 2:55
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Risk/Yield
maps

Hi-

I was wondering about this myself. I like the idea, and have
tried to use it a couple of times, but it seems that it automatically
evaluates my ENTIRE database (thousands of stocks) with no other options.This
takes a very long time, and when it is done, 99% of the symbols are covered by
other symbols so I cant find them. Also, if I zoom in on one area, I dontsee
any way to zoom back out so I can look at another area - even closing the
window and re-opening returns me to the zoomed-in view. I think you are right
- what is needed to make this useful is the ability to select which group,
list, or whatever to evaluate, and also to repeatedly zoom in and out. If
anyone knows any secrets, please let me know. thank you!

Steve
<BLOCKQUOTE