Re: Trading system that work

Hi,

I have read this book, never finished it, and put it in the garbage
can, perhaps because of my bad frenglish..
stephane

AND...
As you ask the question about books, I want to know if anyone has
done a stastical study around Markov analysis and chi square of
price distribution
( Mathematics of technical analysis_ Clifford J. Sherry)

stephane

> I have just finished reading a book called Trading systems that
work by Thomas Stridsman ..
> an very interesting and informative book into how he develops and
tests systems using statistical analysis..
> Much of his examples are in TS code , but seem to be easy to
convert to AB as the bulk of his testing is done with spreadsheets .