Re: Fw: [amibroker] HELP

TJ,

I realize that....

However,

Where I have problems with it is in my favorites. In the main data
tree it works fine...

I can use the arrow keys and the vertical line shows up and the data
changes in the data window. Also, noticed that the symbols in my
farvorite don't work there or in the "ALL" part of the data tree...

Seems like the symbols in the my favorite are the problem....I'm
stumped.