>From:
Jmp23834
(E-mail)
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 9:55
PM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Amibroker4.0
?

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>DT,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
had a similar problem and discovered that the install put the new copy ina
directory under the one that had my old copy. When I moved the new broker.exe
to the old directory it worked fine. I think the file brokey.dll is what
controls the registration so you can copy that from your
backup.

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Dimitris Tsokakis
[mailto:TSOKAKIS@xxxx]Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 3:28
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Amibroker 4.0 ?
Dear Tomasz,
Although I repeated the usual procedure, the
installation gives me an unregistered version.
Did I miss something ?
Steps
1. Create a copy of previous 3.90
2. Download from <A