Re: AmiBroker 4.0 released -- eSignal?

When I open an account with eSignal, how would i then
connect with ABrT? Will there be a code/ file down load etc.

Can u please elaborate on this a bit, because I wnat to know
the whole process before leaving my credit card number with
anyone.

nand

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> A new official version of AmiBroker has just been released.
>
> Version 4.00 brings hundreds of improvements with highlights like:
>
> - Real-Time charting/analysis (RT edition), including ability to
backtest/optimize/scan real time data. AmiBroker works with
> eSignal's TurboFeed.
> - intraday support (Standard edition) including ability to
backtest/optimize/scan intraday data
> - Equity function/chart
> - new powerful AddToComposite function allowing you to create your
own indexes and other composite indicators with ease.

> Downloads are available from http://www.amibroker.com/download.html
>
> Upgrade to Standard edition of AmiBroker 4.0 is FREE for all
registered users of version 3.5 or higher.