From: Owen Davies [mailto:owen5819@x...]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 10:23 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Odd behavior of /*...*/

Hi, Tomasz.

When experimenting with systems, I sometimes insert a variety
of options--say, several different possible exits--comment off
all but one, test it, then comment it and "uncomment" another
for testing. I've noticed that when I uncomment a section of
code in 3.99 beta, it sometimes remains green. This does not
appear to have any practical effect, and it goes away if I close
the edit window and reopen it again. However, it's probably
not what you had in mind.

Of course, you probably knew this already.

Owen Davies