Peaks and Troughs retrieval

Tomasz,

as usual, Yahoo mail is terrible. I sent this message yesterday for
the first time (by Outlook Express) but it seems definitively lost.
Now, I'm trying to resend it by Yahoo Groups Post. Let's hope I will
have a bit of luck.

Anyway, few days ago you suggested me the following formula:

ValueWhen( Zig( Close, 5 ) == Peak( Close, 5 ) AND Peak( Close, 5 )
>LastValue( Close ), Close );

it works fine, but I realized it could be better, for my purpose, if
I could modify it this way:

ValueWhen( Zig( Close, 5 ) == Peak( Close, 5 ) AND Peak( Close, 5 )
>Close, Close );

Unfortunately, the modified formula doesn't work at all. Do you have
any further suggestions, please? I think it's clear, looking at the
modification I introduced, what I'am trying for.

Best regards and thanks in advance,

Franco