Re: [amibroker] Not enough places to put things

Ken,

There are some technical issues behind these limits.
For example watch list membership information is stored
in each stock in 32-bit integer field. Each bit represents one
of 32 watch list. If given bit is set - the symbol belongs to
corresponding watch list.

I can, of course, increase the number of watch list if there is such
need.

Number of sheets is limited because of practical reasons -
scrolling through 100 of sheets would be not so convenient.

As for indicators - the maximum number of custom indicators is currently
limited by 2000. (This is also for practical reasons - scrolling through 2000 items
list is a pain). As for this particular limit - this will gone away as soon as I implement
a formula tree that will allow you to group formulas in folders/subfolders.
The formula tree structure will look as symbol tree looks now.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com