RE: [amibroker] Re: EarningsDate() dll PLugin not Loading

The
only problem is the P&D Wizard packs allot of additional overhead and you
will find your install will be ~1 Meg (maybe more).
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Peter

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Richard Alford
[mailto:richard.alford@xxxx]Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 12:01
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
Re: EarningsDate() dll PLugin not Loading
Thanks - looking for the magic words now.
Thought that was going to be too simple.

Richard
<BLOCKQUOTE