>From:
<A title=RickParsons@xxxx
href="">Rick Parsons
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 8:45
PM
Subject: [amibroker] Explore results
differ

Attached is a
Explore 1.xls file.  This is the result of exporting the data from the AA
grid given by the code shown below.
<FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>
I had setting
set to N=1 and the "Apply To" filter was set to a watchlist of specific
stocks.
<FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>
Whenran the
explore the first time, I got the results in found in "Explore 1"
tab.
<FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>
After I ran a
backtest using a one year date range on the watchlist, I ran explore again on
the same watchlist using N = 1.  The results are different and shown
under the "Explore 2" Tab.
<FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>
Icannot
understand why I am getting two different "Explore" results using the same
code, the same watchlist and N=1.
<FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>Thanks,
<FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>Rick
<FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT
face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000ff size=2>
AveVol = MA((V * 100),
30);
AddColumn(BSSC, <FONT
color=#ff00ff>"BSSC",1.0);<FONT