Re: Beating The Tend

I don't have the book and I don't know the system. I was inquiring if
anyone was using it to see if they like it and would explain more
about it. AmiBroker already has written scripts which may be similar
to BTT trading method. Without giving forumla, I could start with
similar script and modify by asking questions. If the person using it
really think it is great then I will buy the book on their
recommendation. If they don't like it and give reason for, then I
would consider their opinion. Also, an experienced trader could look
at the web site avertisement www.beatingthetrend and probably tell
what kind of trading strategy it is. I am not experience and yet I
can speculate that it may be some kind of trendreveral script or what
is also called a "Dead Cat Bounce". I stated this in my prior post.
Correct me if I am wrong. I think it would be copy right violation is
I posted the script i.e. if I knew it, but if I modified it and then
posted it would not be a violation. If I posted the E-Book on the web
for you to look at then it would definetly be a copy write violation.
The advertisement for the E-Book, again, is at www.beatingthetrend.

Comments anyone.