choosing one stock?

Hi,

I want back-test a trend-following system who watch an index to
determine trend. When the trend is found, system ranks the stocks
from index and choose one the best. The buy-signal is generated only
for this stock. Exit signal is generated with 'ApplyStop()' function.

I have troubles with programming buy signal. It's simple to watch
cross-over on the index, but how to tell to AmiBroker to buy a stock
XYZ? For this moment I see only one solution: write this as
Exploration (it's simple) and calculate the results of back-testing
mannualy...