Re: Declare variable for future use: Left/Right side of the formula

Hi, Mike,

Thank you for the idea. Here is my usage:

// var tradeProfit; // declare variable for future use
Buy = longEntry and ValueWhen(Sell, tradeProfit) < 0;
Sell = LongExit;
tradeProfit = ValueWhen(Sell, SellPrice) - ValueWhen(Buy, BuyPrice);

May be you idea about setting to Close will work. When I tried to
initialize tradeProfit array with 0, it didn't return correct value
in ValueWhen() function: allways 0.

Thanks,
Mike