Re: [amibroker] BuyPrice and SellPrice

Tomasz Janeczko wrote:

> AmiBroker checks **price arrays against High-Low range.
> if price you assigned is outside this range it gets re-adjusted to High
> (if your price was higher than High) or to Low ( if your price was lower
than Low)

Now that's useful! And reassuring, as it just dawned on me that
I had made the mistake in a recent system test of writing the BuyPrice
and ShortPrice without checking for gap days. However, note that
it might be even better to check for Opens above the BuyPrice or
below the SellPrice, as they would trigger the system as soon as
trading began for the day.

Owen Davies