RE: [amibroker] Max number of Watchlists

Ken,

I can see that using Groups in this way for some users may not pose a
problem, especially in a pinch. I personally use groups to keep securities,
derivatives and commodities separate in a 'permanent' arrangement. However
there are certainly far more Groups available than I have this kind of use
for. I guess for me it would be more logical to switch them and have 32
Groups and 256 Watchlists...

Regards,

Mark