Re: Basic AddToComposite Question

You may also see OHLCV together if you select the artificial ticker
~INDEX from your symbol tree.
In this case you do not need the Ind. Builder formulas.
The AA formula is

AddToComposite(O/30,"~INDEX","O");
AddToComposite(H/30,"~INDEX","H");
AddToComposite(L/30,"~INDEX","L");
AddToComposite(C/30,"~INDEX","C");
AddToComposite(V/30,"~INDEX","V");
Buy=0;
Run and then select from Symbol tree the ~INDEX. In your PRICE chart
you have the OHLCV.
DT