Re: equity curve

David,

it seems that equity take care of the positionsize, but often we
forget that the equity is dependant of the settings+++

if your position size is >> initial equity, sure the equity fct
doesn't pay attention to the position size.

stephane

> Hi All , I noticed the equity curve doesn't pay attention to the
positionsize = XXXX

> is there a way to make it ? also any suggestion as to how to get
it to create a curve for the whole backtest results not just each
code ?