From: jgholson [mailto:jgholson@x...]
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2002 8:33 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Ref. specific data

Guys/Gals:

this may have been asked...if it has i apologize:

Is there a way to refrence specific data in AB? In other words if I
want the close on January 3rd to be refrenced to start my
calculation. I also need to use the specific date to make a
calculation. I actually want to calculate market days between
specific dates.

any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
JG