Re: [amibroker] Quotes Source, Historical Daily and intraday

Hi, Greg:

Thanks for the tip on free quotes. I wrote the support staff and here are
their responses to my questions:

1. Do you automatically do stock splits?<SPAN
class=637020717-21042002>[Fong,
Lawrence]  Yes
2. Do you provide historical data, and if so, how far back do you go?<SPAN
class=637020717-21042002>[Fong,
Lawrence]  up to 10 yrs
3. What time of the day are the EOD data available?<SPAN
class=637020717-21042002>[Fong,
Lawrence]  5:00pm EST
4. If you download all North American exchange data every day, how bigis
the file? <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>[Fong, Lawrence] we never try this Is it zipped?
[Fong,
Lawrence] no If you download 20 minute delayed data, and
then at the end of the day, you download the final EOD data, do the other
downloads you conducted earlier that day get replaced or appended by the new
data?[Fong,
Lawrence]  appended
5. How good (error-free) are the quotes?<SPAN
class=637020717-21042002>[Fong,
Lawrence]  You need to let us know what you
think
6. When you download Comp, DJII, Amex, and Nasdaq data as well as equity
options, does the program automatically sort them by exchange and put them in
separate folders for each exchange? <FONT
face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>[Fong, Lawrence] You need to organize
through Quote Page How does it sort option matrices? <SPAN
class=637020717-21042002>[Fong,
Lawrence] Use the Options Page Are LEAPS included among
the options?<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>[Fong, Lawrence] Yes
7. How long will your service be free? <FONT
face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>[Fong, Lawrence] as long as we can
still afford Why is it free?<SPAN
class=637020717-21042002>[Fong,
Lawrence]  :)
8. I have a cable modem. How long does it take to download everything
(including options) using a cable modem?<FONT
face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>[Fong, Lawrence]  less than 1
min
9. If you miss a day or two due to traveling or vacation, does the program
know what data are missing and automatically download the correct missing
data?[Fong,
Lawrence]  yes
10. Can you select only the data you want to download?<SPAN
class=637020717-21042002>[Fong,
Lawrence]  yes
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Sounds OK to me. Would Amiquote work with
it?
<BLOCKQUOTE