Re: [amibroker] Tj: Buy delays in settings

Tomasz,

Example:

buycond="my forumla";
buy=ref(buycond,-1);

Ok, so in the above example: if I have Settings in AA of : Delay=1 and
in my code formula I have Buy=ref(buycond,-1), then my actual buy delay
will be***** 2 days.******

/********************
Is there any way that the Hard code can override this system setting ?
or is this a difficult chore to accompolish.

So, in reality hard Coding does not overRide this system setting. What
you are saying is that we should set Delay =0, and then hard code our
delay.

As for part two, yes I meant BuyPrice. Thank you for the observation.

Please respond to the first part for clearer understanding.

Best Wishes
Anthony

Tomasz Janeczko wrote:

> Anthony,
>
> If you set delay in the Settings and additionally you shift signals
> in the code - the delays will ADD.
>
> But...
> buy = valuewhen( ref( buy, -1 ), open );
>
> statement is wrong. I think you wanted to say:
> buyprice = valuewhen( ref( buy, -1 ), open );
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

[Image]