Re: [amibroker] Evaluating Your Equity Curve

You write:

Almost any combination produces a good ranking of equity curves
(according to my eyeball), >although the values in the columns are of
course different.

Reading through your description leaves me confused as to what do with the
data generated from your code. After obtaining the Equity Curve values for
all funds in my database, I then cull through to include all with values
over, say, $16,000 over a two year period. I consider, perhaps
erroneously, any fund with so high an Equity Curve to be an excellent
candidate. I then use my "system" to choose among these the best one in
which to invest, given present conditions.

Are you intending to do basically the same thing, only using the UPI or
ANN/dd instead of the raw value of the Equity Curve, or is there another
use of these data which is escaping me?

Nate