Peaks and Troughs detection

I'm manifestly not able to make me clear. Probably it
depends on my poor english.
Since I received more than one messages, out of
chronological order (because Yahoo mail), I'll try to
summarize my (maybe wrong) point of view.

1. Look, please, at the first two attached gif. They
plot my and your formulas, respectively. Do you see
any difference? I can't. Moreover, I suppose for the
two lines of code:

AddColumn(H,"Last Peak",1.2);
AddColumn(L,"Last Trough",1.2);

you really meant as follows:

AddColumn(H1,"Last Peak",1.2);
AddColumn(L1,"Last Trough",1.2);

2. Look, now, at the third attached gif. I have
manually added a yellow line, wich shows what level I
wish to detect: the last trough higher than last
closing price. Not the last trough by absolute. In
this case it is the second last, but sometimes it
could be the third from last or more.

3. Running your exploration system, I don't find the
value I need on the last line of results, but on the
second last one. Then, it is not available for further
applications.

4. You said "Single points localization is not the
easiest AFL sport". Well, I think AmiBroker is very
powerful, but I don't expect it is omnipotent. If you,
or any other person so expert as you are, says a
certain thing is not possible, I can accept this.
Maybe Tomasz will turn it possible in future, or maybe
not. Anyway, the life will go on.

Best regards and thanks again for the time you spend
to help me.

Franco

Vinci i Mondiali - La Grande Sfida dei Mondiali FIFA
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://lasfida.yahoo.net/