Re: How to find a specific peak/trough

Dimitris,

thanks for your interesting and for the time you spent, but if you
plot your H and L, you can see the lines are identical to those ones
I achieve plotting my little formulas:

res = ref(Peak(H, 2.5, 1), -1);
sup = ref(Trough(L, 2.5, 1), -1);

Plot(C,"Close",1,64);
Plot(res,"peak",5,1);
Plot(sup,"trough",4,1);

To avoid I repeat a long explanation, please, check my message 14877.
There, I exposed (clearly, I hope), what I'm trying to realize.

Best regards and thanks in advance for your help,

Franco