Re: Buy and sell arrows

Ted,
We can not place arrows through AFL in Ind. builder.
a]We can put marking circles on the "Buy" candle
b]We can paint the "Buy" candle
Tomasz, in some previous mail, said that he will give the possibility
of real arrows through AFL. It is better to wait, the other symbols
you may invent are a bit ugly.
DT
--- In amibroker@xxxx, Ted Chmilar <tchmilar@xxxx> wrote:
> Tomasz:
> Is there any way to display the buy and sell arrows without going
back to
> the AA window for each symbol? I would like to click each symbol in
the
> symbol tree to display the charts with buy/sell arrows.
> Ted

AA