Re: Peaks and Troughs System

Ken,

Yahoo mail is a bloody service, some of my messages took two days to
appear on messages list.
Anyway, I already tried a system like that one you posted. It's
fairly good but, as you will see, it fails several rebounds, mainly
when there are large spreads between peaks and troughs. To avoid this
limit, I'm trying to use troughs as resistances and peaks as
supports, too, as I explained in my previous message. At this moment,
however, that message seem still lost in space.
Finally, a little suggestion: I prefer to use Cross() function,
instead of < and >.

Best regards,

Franco

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Ken Close" <closeks@xxxx> wrote:
> Perhaps my ISP is having problems getting my msgs to yahoo or yahoo
is slow
> in receiving and displaying them.
>
> Ken

Some of the