>From:
Anthony Faragasso

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 9:53
AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Profile icon
missing on toolbars in 3.9.2?
Richard,The profile icon was removed from the
toolbar to make room for the zoomicons.AnthonyRichard
Alford wrote:>  Sorry to be wasting bandwidth over minor
details, however, the icon> on the> toolbar to get the Profile
information appears to have disappeared or> moved> to a location
I cannot find where/how to add it to a toolbar.  (I know> I
can> get it from View/Profile menu.)>> I found the
icon/button very convenient for quick looks - however I> would>
have preferred opening another browser window if possible.>>
Cheers,>> Richard>>> - appears C has come a
way since K&R
:)>>>
Yahoo! Groups
Sponsor
ADVERTISEMENT>> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
the Yahoo! Terms of Service.Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.