Re: [amibroker] [ASX data] Ex-Dividend info

Tomasz,

Along the line, Can AB also store user's variables? I
have indicator that uses a fixed bar (period) to start
ploting the indicator. Once this bar is known;I'd
like to store it along with the symbol so I do not
have to search for it next run. This will
substantially save computing time. Something like a
"user's scratch pad" that store together with each
stock symbol. Thanks.