>From:
Dennis Todd
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 12:28
AM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Intraday data
Synchronization

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Tomasz,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
You
promised to look into this. I pulled down the latest version you releasedand
the synchronization problem still exists. Any chance this could get
fixed.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
If
you need the data and code I am using, I'll be glad to
forward!
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Thanks in Advance!
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Dennis

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Dennis Todd
[mailto:dtodd@xxxx]Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 8:20
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE:
[amibroker] Intraday data Synchronization
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Tomasz,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Thank You very much!
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
would really like to get this to work. the program makes money. People on
the TradeStation forums repeatedly have stated how they have used it tomake
money. So I thought I would convert it to AB and give it away here. It does
require Intraday data. But it has been tested over and over again. So when
you help get it working you will be helping us all have the opportunityto
make money using it.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>You do wonderful work Tomasz and I highly respect you for the product
you are producing.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Thanks again!
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Dennis Todd

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Tomasz Janeczko
[mailto:amibroker@xxxx]Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 8:03
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
[amibroker] Intraday data Synchronization
Dennis,

Please give me a day or two to investigate this. I am
currently working on some other improvements and will look
into
this issue tonight.
Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE