>From:
Ken Close
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 4:37
AM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Watch List

<SPAN
class=120473011-18042002>Larry:
1.  Export
folder in TC2000 as symbols only to text file.
2.  In AB,
click on File>Import Wizard.
3.  Select
the text file, click Next.
4. Check No
Quotes and select the new watchlist or group where you want the list, Click
Next.
5.  Click
Finish.
<SPAN
class=120473011-18042002>
<SPAN
class=120473011-18042002>Ken
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Larry M. Powell
[mailto:larypowell@xxxx]Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002
12:03 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
[amibroker] Watch List
I have a list of 100 stocks from TC2000.  I
want to set this same list in AB as a "watchlist".  Is there a way to
import these symbols as a group?  The help section gives instructionon
how to do this one symbol at a time, but for 100 symbols this would take some
time.  Thanks

Larry M. PowellYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.
Your