Intraday entries

I have run against another very disturbing problem lately trying to check if systems
written in AFL can enter trades with entry prices other than Close, Open etc. known from
Metastock.

I have used the simplest system I could think of which buys when price crosses above
Ref(High,-1) and goes short when it crosses below Ref(L,-1), please find the formula
below. The problem is, Amibroker would take only some trades and wouldn't touch the
others :-(( Please see the attached .gif with 2 such situations described.

Do I get it all wrong? Or something wrong with the formula? Please help...
Thanks,
Yarroll

PS. I tried to trim the size of the gif, I got it as low as I could, sorry if it's still
large at 14 KB.

***

BuyStop =Ref(High,-1);
SellStop = Ref(Low,-1);