Re: Suggestion: Backtest Report Statistics

I agree with John that it would be helpful to have long and short
statistics separated, but I am not sure where one would put double
the information on the screen. I am thinking of the optimization
report screen. Even now I often have more columns than will fit ont
the screen.

However, if users could "hide" columns then there could be room for
both long an short results.

Right the most efficient approach for me is to optimize long and
short sides separately, and then to put them together for the final
testing.