Re: [amibroker] new ASX GICS structure

Hi Mark ,<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Pacific
It would seem so I haven't taken the time yet to
absorb the changes  despite the fact that they have been in the wind
for sometime now  , for the time been they are supporting the old sector
but with a close only value, it maybe that there the same as the USA
listings and TJ or other User may have created the Sector / industry categories
already .
All we need  to do is make sure our stock
codes match there  industry.

Pacific has posted the new indices  and there
make up ( P which site did you get them from the asx has em in acrobat format
which is hard to cut and paste from ..

anyway here's the link to the asx for everyone to
have a look at ASX user please comment on what you think needs to be changed to
fit in to the new listings

<A
href="">http://www.asx.com.au/statistics/l3/IndexDescription_MS3.shtm

Regards David