Re: new ASX GICS structure

Hi david,

I have uploaded csv files for the new ASX GICS indices to the Files
section of this list..

Have loaded these in my AB as watchlists and will retain the
existing "Group" structure of the old ASX indices as it provides more
datail...at least I think so...probably a case of familiarity.

regards

pacific

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "David Holzgrefe" <dtholz@xxxx> wrote:
> Before I tackle the job of rewritting the asx sector files HAS
ANYONE already started or completed the task ?