Re:Color Volume

Hi Brian,

I was trying to match what I was seeing in TC2000. In TC2000 it looks
like
upbar = C > Ref(C, -1);
downbar = C <= Ref(C, -1);

The volume is end of the only and in a situation , you have
described, the volume bar shows up as red.

Mohan

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "saltyla1" <saltyla1@xxxx> wrote:
> Mohan, All,
> Is the daily volume included from Yahoo or others just for the day
time trading hours and not to include after hours trading? If so,
then calculating up/down volume from close of yesterday to close of
today would draw incorrect color bars.
> upbar = C > Ref(C,-1);
> downbar = C < Ref(C,-1);
> If there was a gap up open and the close was less than the open,
but, more than the previous close then it would show green, an up
day, that would otherwise be a red down day.