Re: Importing from MS

Yuri,

hmm, been a bit surprised, because you can define the download file
as you wish - also in MS format .
If it doesn't work :do you use Metastock and the MetaStock Downloader
software ?

If not, you can download the "single vendor" version here :
http://www.equis.com/free/downloader-rtd/download.html

You have to register for the program, but it's free.

Downloader comes with some data-management tools, helping you to
maintain your MSdata directories. Among others, it has a function
called "convert".

In Downloadquotes, you specify the layout of the MS file, download
the data as a single file and then use the convert function in
downloader to update all your files automatically from this single
file.

It's fairly easy to work with.