Re: [amibroker] Modified RSI

Hi Yuki so far I haven't had a problem with the graph

have you used the same settings in you indicator as found by the optimizer
also the same buy sell delays

Hope this helps until DT get back to you :)

Regards David

/*Modified RSI variable buy-sell levels*/
X1=10;//Optimize("X1",10,10,20,1);
Dbuy=11;//Optimize("Dbuy",10,0,20,1);
Dsell=2;//Optimize("Dsell",10,0,20,1);
s1=MA(RSI(X1),3);
AVRSI=MA(s1,50);
Buy = Cross( s1,AVRSI-DBuy);
Sell = Cross( AVRSI+Dsell,s1);

Buy = ExRem( Buy, Sell );
Sell = ExRem( Sell, Buy );

/*Modified RSI variable buy-sell levels Graph*/
x1=10;
Dbuy=11;
Dsell=2;
MaxGraph=12;