Re: [amibroker] Modified RSI

Wednesday, October 10, 2001, 1:23:04 AM, you wrote:

I seem to be unable to duplicate your results, almost surely because
I am still so clumsy with this program.

I can get the graph, as you can see from the attached gif. But my
buy and sell arrows do not seem to line up with crosses of the top
and bottom of the channel, as yours do. Can you please enlighten
this newbie?

Also, can you tell me what the white line is doing in the channel?

Best,

Yuki

mailto:yukitaga@x...

DT> So, in Automatic Analysis paste the

DT> /*Modified RSI variable buy-sell levels*/
DT> X1=Optimize("X1",10,10,20,1);
DT> Dbuy=Optimize("Dbuy",10,0,20,1);
DT> Dsell=Optimize("Dsell",10,0,20,1);
DT> s1=MA(RSI(X1),3);
DT> AVRSI=MA(s1,50);
DT> Buy = Cross( s1,AVRSI-DBuy);
DT> Sell = Cross( AVRSI+Dsell,s1);

DT> Optimize a current stock for All quotations.

DT> In indicator Builder, paste the following formula,
DT> replacing X1, Dbuy, Dsell with the results of optimization.

DT> /*Modified RSI variable buy-sell levels Graph*/
DT> X1=20;
DT> Dbuy=3;
DT> Dsell=11;
DT> MaxGraph=12;