>From:
kailash
pareek
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2001 7:20
AM
Subject: [amibroker] more,more and
more
Hi,We are aware of default correction of a move,
38.2%,and 61.8%.But I want to involve much more than this and
someonehave to start this to-day or to-morrow. Yes, I'm also aware
of 23.6% correction and 1.618,2.618, 2.236, 4.236 ratios.I want to
know that have any one tried to look for asupport at HIGH - 3%, 5%, 8%,
You Yahoo!?NEW from Yahoo! GeoCities - quick and easy web site hosting,
just $8.95/month.<A
href="">http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1------------------------