Re: [amibroker] Re: Winning Systems (TLA=Time Look Ahead)

b-

You already own the time-machine version of AmiBroker! Congratulations!

For the 3 day requirement that you mentioned simply add the following line of code to your afl:

FutureVal = ref (close, 3);

This gives the value of the close three days into the future!

Happy trading!

-Tom McDaniel