>From:
Tom Supera

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 11:03
PM
Subject: [amibroker]
Candlestick-Analyzer

Hi,

Here's my formula for candlestick-detecting, but
it's in work and also not complete and not optimized.
If anyone of you are interested to shareand
optimize the formula with me, i'm happy.
After them, i work on a trading system with CCI
or MRI, any overbought/oversold indicator, volume and the candlestick
analyzer.
I think it's one of the best way to makea good
winning system.

Thanks for your help

Tom SuperaYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.