From: "Anthony Faragasso" <ajf1111@xxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 04 October, 2001 21:44
Subject: [amibroker] Slight Problem in Indicator builder ///Automatic Analysis /// Guru Commentary

Tomasz;

It seems that when you highlight with the mouse and right click to use
the pop up menu and delete, the very last semi-colon is also deleted.
It doesn't seem to happen if you highlight with the mouse and use the
delete key on the keyboard.

I hope the attached Image file helps..... it happens in
all......Indicator Builder...Automatic Analysis.....Guru
commentary......

Is this just happening on my Computer ?

Thank you,
Anthony