Re: 3.75beta

Dear Tomasz,
Thank you for your reply.
There is no reason to stress any scedule.
Dadisp is a powerful software with many built-in
functions and I think it is a good opportunity to
materialize the COM/ActiveX support in AFL,
recently added to Amibroker.
Perhaps later, with the upcoming newsletter,
you may include an example of syntax for Amibroker-
Dadisp Communication.
Amibroker evolution is super-fast and we need to digest
facts.
So, what is new with 3.80 ?
Anxious to see.
Best Regards