Re: 3.75beta

Dear Tomasz,
Thank you very much for this valuable info.
Is it possible to give me an elementary example how to transfer
functions from Dadisp to Amibroker and vice versa.
I suppose you understand the attached examples in
http://www.dadisp.com/activex.htm
I need the syntax, if Amibroker takes the place of Word or VB
analysed in above examples or, in other words, if Dadisd is
the "server" and Amibroker is the "client" and vice versa.
Thank you in advance for the first step.
Best Regards
Dimitris Tsokakis
P. S. If I have to ask more info from Dadisp.com, please let me know.
I am a registered user.
I guess that the idea of data interchange is a new page, and I would
like to have a touch.
--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> Dimitris,
>
> It seems that DADiSP supports COM so linking with AmiBroker is
possible.

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> AmiBroker - the comprehensive share manager.
> http://www.amibroker.com

DADiSP