>From:
David
Holzgrefe
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 7:50
AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Winning
Systems

Thanks Tom
I was thinking more along the lines of an
exploration code
to create buy sell signals for
backtesting.

I tried this thinking it would capture the
movements but it seem to give false signals that done appear correct compared
to chart .

maybe I have read the signal wrong ?

Buy = <FONT face="Courier New" color=#0000ff
size=2>CCI() > <FONT
face="Courier New" color=#ff00ff size=2>0<FONT face="Courier New"
size=2> ;
Sell = <FONT face="Courier New" color=#0000ff
size=2>CCI() < <FONT
face="Courier New" color=#ff00ff size=2>0<FONT face="Courier New"
size=2> ;
Buy = <FONT face="Courier New" color=#0000ff
size=2>ExRem( Buy, Sell
);
Sell = <FONT face="Courier New" color=#0000ff
size=2>ExRem( Sell, Buy
);
<BLOCKQUOTE

Thanks DavidYour