Re: extending the time axis

Dear Tomasz

Two matters (possibly :-) )

[A] Anthony Faragasso wrote

"could you take a look at # 5081 "

When we get the postings via email the # is not a part of the message -
could this be included in the message?

[B]

Is there any way of extending the time axis forward from 'today' by say, 5%
or 10% and making this space available for price projections ? It would
probably be necessary to allow the price axis to be scaled as well.

Checking in the AmiBroker - To-Do list I see at least two items that seem to
relate to this matter

1] Artifical future quote adding for examining the behaviour of indicators,
and

2] Preferences option, making the charts move some spaces to the left to
leave some empty space in the window for predictions

Will the 1] and 2] enable the projections I was inquiring about?

Thank you

Fred Browne