Re: Oscillators II (%D)

Dimitri,

I am not in favour for an optimization for one stocks, perhpas on a
universe of stocks would be better, it is one aim of the montecarlo
analysis, we'll have it perhpas in the system tester of version4.8 of
amibroker ^__^

But I am thinking it is a good idea of variables OBOS level for a
fixed stochastic with your code below
obos level could be + or - 40% above or below the MEANST ( 70 is +40%
of 50)

/*MEAN %D EXPLORATION*/
MEANST=cum(stochd())/(cum(1)-18);
filter=CUM(1)>100;