Re: snap to price / indicator

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tom Supera" <tom_supera@xxxx> wrote:
> Dear Tomasz,
>
> Great Thanks to the "exact snap to price".
> Now we all can save a lot of time.
>
> It would be fine, when this function could work in the indicator
window or automatic deactivate, when the cursor goes from the price
window to the indicator window.

> Please tell me, what do you think about.

I have suggested a revision of this new feature.
It is very unpractical when you want for example, have it snap to a
price on the start of a trendline, but not the end of the line (for
a long trendline or if you want to draw a price patterns for
example.....).

Ideally, the crossair tool would snap to price ONLY when approached
near any OHLC.
Of course, this should also work when you move it near any point of
an indicator window.

This would be great.

Manioc